Jan 15, 2004
is there any possibility of getting AIDS from Barbour shop.I am once in a week goes to Barbour shop for Shaving.That particular Barbourshop is air conditioned.Whether Hiv Exists There.I ma very nervous person and having FEAR about AIDS.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Unless you have sex with the barber, you are not at risk of acquiring HIV in the barber shop.
Your nervous nature is not helped by your lack of information. Please go right away to the general information/transmission section of this Web site and learn how HIV is and is not transmitted. There is no reason to be so fearful in 2004, when we know so much about how HIV is transmitted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.