Transmitan

is there any possibility of getting AIDS from Barbour shop.I am once in a week goes to Barbour shop for Shaving.That particular Barbourshop is air conditioned.Whether Hiv Exists There.I ma very nervous person and having FEAR about AIDS.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Unless you have sex with the barber, you are not at risk of acquiring HIV in the barber shop.

Your nervous nature is not helped by your lack of information. Please go right away to the general information/transmission section of this Web site and learn how HIV is and is not transmitted. There is no reason to be so fearful in 2004, when we know so much about how HIV is transmitted.

Long Term Disability
Insurance