|Working with tools
Jan 15, 2004
Hi! I was working with a screwdriver on a tough screw, and I stop because my hand was so red. A co-worker came to help and wasn't able either. So I took back the screwdriver to try again, and after trying, I saw that there was blood on the screwdriver. The blood was not mine.
Are there any risks?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Rick, Did you have an open cut that came in contact with another person's blood? If not, no problem. From your description, it sounds as though you weren't bleeding. Go in peace.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.