|Working with tools
Jan 15, 2004
Hi! I was working with a screwdriver on a tough screw, and I stop because my hand was so red. A co-worker came to help and wasn't able either. So I took back the screwdriver to try again, and after trying, I saw that there was blood on the screwdriver. The blood was not mine.
Are there any risks?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Rick, Did you have an open cut that came in contact with another person's blood? If not, no problem. From your description, it sounds as though you weren't bleeding. Go in peace.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.