Legal Counsel Referral

Do you have any recommendations/referrals for legal counsel in Miami who specializes is disability?

I am a 17-year employee of a large company (6000+ employees) with an exemplary performance record. I was recently advised that at the term of my STD (March 2004), my position will be eliminated as part of our most recent RIF. I want to have representation from legal counsel during this process to ensure that none of my entitled benefits are compromised. Thank you in advance as your assistance is very much appreciated.

Response from Ms. Breuer

We do not have information about lawyers in Miami who specialize in disability and benefits, but to find a trustworthy referral, we suggest that you contact several local AIDS service organizations and ask whom they would recommend. Please don't just go straight to the phone book, because you have too much at stake to get stuck with a poor lawyer. This is a case where local referrals from satisfied customers are a gold mine. I wish you well.

New Employer and Insurance - HIV Positive
please help me