Going Back To Work

Hello and Happy New Year! I am looking to to back to work since I was out collecting a severance package. I was aware of an employment agency that helps people with HIV find work in the New York area. Might you be able to help me with this?

Thanks

Response from Ms. Breuer

Congratulations! and happy new year to you.

I've been aware of several organizations in New York over the years that have provided this service, but my information for New York is not current. I advise you to ask this question of a few local AIDS service organizations, which are much more likely to know who is reliable and legitimate. And don't discount the tried and true methods for job searching. Hint: you're not a person with HIV looking for a job. Not primarily, at least. You're a person with SKILLS looking for a job who happens to have HIV. Lead with your skills. You have no obligation to mention your diagnosis unless you're applying for work as a surgeon. Okay? Good luck!

Citibank
What now?