|This is for Nancy
Jan 12, 2004
Nancy, This is in referance to Dec 10 question on Life expectancy on hart. How come in the other forums that when they get a question that doesnt pertain to the forum subject they usually give the answer anyway. This is a web site for people who have alot of questions and I think you did him an injustice by telling to go away like you did. If you dont like what you do then quit.
Response from Ms. Breuer
We refer questions about medical aspects of HIV because most of the respondents at this Web site are licensed medical practitioners, but the three of us are not. Something about not practicing medicine without a license...
Nancy: you are amazing!
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.