|ADAP & Medicare Drug Plan
Jan 12, 2004
I know that the new Medicare Drug plan will eliminate wrap around coverage through Medicaid. How will this affect people who are on ADAP/Medicare/Med-cal(Medicaid). In California ADAP cover drugs up to my share of cost & then Medi-Cal pays the rest. Will I now have to pay into the Medicare drug program or will ADAP now pay it all?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
The new Medicare prescription drug plan won't be effective until 2006. The details have yet to be worked out. Therefore, it is difficult to answer your question at this tiome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.