Life Insurance for Key Personnel

I recently got private equity funding for a new company I am starting. My main investor has stated that I should have some kind of Key Personnel Life Insurance. I see that you have stated in other postings that GTL is insuring HIV+ people up to 250,000. Good to hear, but I'm wondering what I should do if they request a larger amount. Sounds like it could get sticky as I don't want to tell my investors my hiv status.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Excellent question. If I were you, I would pursue the $250,000 with GTL and then, as a policy holder, contact them through one of their senior agents--someone you can speak with directly--about what would be involved in obtaining a higher level of insurance, should your investors request it. You are wise to keep your status private.

Afraid of open wounds
Help.