Hairdresser Risk

A question from a new afaid US resident.

3 days ago, I went to my hairdresser. When he cut my hairs, he hurt my hear with his scissors. I saw no blood on my hear but there was a superficial scratch. I don't know if he hurt the previous customer but I know that he didn't sterilized the scissors between him and I. I saw no visible blood traces on the scissors.

In the evening 3 very small buttons appears close to the scratch during one day. Now, the skin is competly healed.

1- Do you think that my situation can be considered as a "HIV risk" ?

2- Do you think that the 2 small buttons can be a "HIV transmission symptome" ?

3- If not, can it be an other desease ? Thanks in advance Julien

Response from Ms. Breuer

For the answer to this question, you don't need the Workplace Forum. This is a transmission question, so please re-direct it to the transmission/safer sex area of the website, okay? Thanks.

ethics and confidentiality
AIDS