Vacationing in Europe and HIV +

I am planning on spending the holidays in France. Are there any issues I should know about when going to a foreign country? I am planning on taking an extra months worth of meds with me as a precaution--is this a smart move? I have heard that France is not the best place to get stuck without meds.

Response from Ms. Breuer

The issues about traveling with HIV generally aren't a problem when traveling to France. Taking extra meds is always a good idea--how much extra is a matter of the worst case scenario in your head. I wouldn't want anyone to be stuck anywhere in the world without meds, so I think you're thinking about this intelligently. Have a marvelous time, and just for peace of mind, please carry your prescriber's and pharmacy's contact information and your prescription numbers with you. In an emergency, a supply could be overnighted to you in France. Bonnes vacances!

Your opinion regarding LTC insurance
Work in HIV child care home