|Working in a restraunt.
Nov 23, 2003
Am i allowed to work in a restraunt if i am hiv positive?Need to know because that is my job now and i don't want to lose it.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes, you are allowed to work in a restaurant. LIke every other restaurant worker, you are required to take care of your cuts as soon as they occur and bandage appropriately. I advise you not to disclose your condition, since discrimination against HIV+ restaurant workers has not disappeared.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With Sex Worker
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- Touching Used Condom Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.