|is this section now closed
Nov 23, 2003
is this section now closed. I have sent in several questions as have friends of mine but have not seen any updates in almost a month.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Not closed at all. What kinds of questions are you submitting? Make sure they are indeed workplace-related, then, if they are, cheerfully bludgeon us for not responding in a more timely way. If they are related to risks of transmission/safer sex, as many questions that arrive here are, please re-direct them to the correct forum. Thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.