|Ratio of infected people
Mar 13, 2001
What is the ratio of people infected with AIDS
Response from Ms. Breuer
I'm not sure what you're asking here. Is it a workplace question? The CDC estimates that in the US there are about 900,000 to 1 million people who have HIV, a ratio they've calculated at about one in 265. Ratios vary incredibly by city, state, age group, ethnicity and other factors. I'd recommend focusing on your own status, keeping it negative if you're negative. When it comes to a potential partner for sexual contact or needle-sharing, assume that the partner has HIV. Then you'll act appropriately.
Can you help?
HIV (+) ICU Nurse,...
- Swallowing Cum Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.