Hipitis C in the workplace

We have an employee that Hipitis C. I am the HR director. I do not know anything about this disease? Can you help me orrefer me to a site that I can learn about Hipitis C Thanks

Response from Ms. Breuer

The best place to find this information is the website of the Hepatitis Foundation. Use your search engine and type in "hepatitis foundation" and you'll get right to it. They have excellent information on hepatitis C. In the meantime, please remind yourself that you still have to hold the person's supervisor to the requirement that the employee be evaluated based on performance, not based on diagnosis.

Conflicting Answers To Same Question
time for hiv viurs