|Mudslinging affecting workplace
Sep 14, 2003
An unscrupulous person not employed with my company is revealing my health status in many ways and these actions are stressing my employer, supervisor, fellow employees and myself. Is their anything I can do?
Response from Ms. Breuer
If the person is not your employer/supervisor, then I am unaware of anything you can do. But don't stop with me! Check with an attorney referred by your local AIDS service center. And please be careful in the future about disclosure. You don't have to tell anyone except sexual or needle-sharing partners. Okay?
Diagnosed with Cancer
- Do Doctors Check If You Have Hiv Virus If You Have Mrsa?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- Effect Of Hiv On Breathing
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.