Sep 12, 2003
If I found some poeple are very likely to be HIV pos, is it legal for me to talk these things with other people? thx
| Response from Ms. Breuer
And just how would you determine that someone is "very likely to be HIV pos"?
Here's the best way to answer that question for yourself: imagine that you're one of those people. How would you want someone else to act?
What harm could it do? What good could it do? When you think about those questions, I think you'll come up with your answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Epididymitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Transmission Of Hiv And Spread Of Aids Worldwide
- What Is The Difference Between Being Hiv Positive And Having Aids?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Impact Of Hiv Aids In Africa
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.