Sep 12, 2003
If I found some poeple are very likely to be HIV pos, is it legal for me to talk these things with other people? thx
Response from Ms. Breuer
And just how would you determine that someone is "very likely to be HIV pos"?
Here's the best way to answer that question for yourself: imagine that you're one of those people. How would you want someone else to act?
What harm could it do? What good could it do? When you think about those questions, I think you'll come up with your answer.
unknown disclosure of medical status
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.