Need Help with Insurance

Resently I have been to the doctor alot with GI and headaches. I thought it was HIV, but all test are negative. I took another private home test that work on different strains and it was positive. I'm currently working for a company and have good benifits. I'm thinking about applying for an individual plan through blue cross blue shield. If they except me and say within six to twelve months I do find out I'm positive through more advance testing would they have to cover me. I dont think it would be considered a pre-existing condition. Nobody seems to be able to diagnose me.

1.) If excepted under the individual policy and find out later Im positive through advance test can they cancel the policy? 2.) If I pay out of pocket the the individual test and Im positive could the doctor Im seeing through that plan prescribe HIV meds to me without disclosing my private test results? 3.) Have you seen anybody that had a positive test and being treated for HIV under and individual policy have their rates skyrocket eventually. 4.) Im finding in Florida and pretty much any other state that getting individual insurance with HIV is impossible even with being HIPAA eligible. Why doesnt the Government and States see HIV as a treatable disease now and pass laws helping people that dont qualify as low income and self employed to get insurance? People want to work and Im finding out why people are dying of this disease, because our healthcare system in the use sticks and the Pharmaceutical companies control everything. 5.) I dont understand why HIV is the biggest thing on insurance forms. If you look at them HIV will be in bold print and cancer will be in small print. Why is everyone with HIV being descriminated against in this free country? (HA HA) 6.) Im just worried Im going to be stuck without insurance in the end and have to wait for open enrollment next year at our company if its still around. The other thing is the economy stinks and if I lose my job I dont think Ill find another for along time in my industry. 7.) One last thing. If I loose my job and pay for COBRA can I move to a state that is more forgiving for people with HIV and the HIPAA law still apply. Does COBRA carry over to another state?

Your help is greatly appreciated. As you can see Im worried and I dont think Im the only one that is thinking of some of these same questions. I between a rock and a hard place. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Please check the website. I answered this last week.

LTD? What should I do? Please Help!!!
employee rights when contributing for medical insurance