SS Disability and Cobra help

do you have any recommendations for books and places to go to in order for me to obtain info on getting approved for SS disability. I am currently on Ca state dis but it will stop at the end of the year. Also..can I extend Cali. dis beyound the year and is there any help in getting assistance in paying for my Cobra...

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You cannot extend California disability. I suggest that you check your local Barnes and Noble reference section as there might be a good resource book there or contact a local legal aid association.

question about Disability payments
LTD? What should I do? Please Help!!!