|question about Disability payments
Sep 2, 2003
I am suppose to start taking meds next week. I have been out of work and on Ca. State Disability for 6 months now and will apply for SS dis. soon. If I dont want to take the meds until the beginning of the year..will this affect my ability to get disability??? I am starting to feel much better right now and really would like to delay starting my meds for a while longer?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know. I suggest that you discuss this with your doctor as he should have a better understanding of how this would impact your beneifts or if it would have any impact at all.
Don't Understand Need Help Private Insurance
SS Disability and Cobra help
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.