question about Disability payments

I am suppose to start taking meds next week. I have been out of work and on Ca. State Disability for 6 months now and will apply for SS dis. soon. If I dont want to take the meds until the beginning of the year..will this affect my ability to get disability??? I am starting to feel much better right now and really would like to delay starting my meds for a while longer?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I don't know. I suggest that you discuss this with your doctor as he should have a better understanding of how this would impact your beneifts or if it would have any impact at all.

Don't Understand Need Help Private Insurance
SS Disability and Cobra help