im scared to death

im 15 years old and im a virgin.somtimes i have lumps in my vaginal area.there sore somtimes and somtimes there not.recently i have found one near my anal area and im so scared of having cancer i have been worrying so much for 2 or 3 months straight that i think its making my hair fall out.im to embarassed to tell my mom about the lumps.i just dont know what to do.im to scared to go to a docter.

Response from Ms. Gabriel

Your body and health are much more important than your fear of doctors. I know it's scary. Get your best friend to go with and call your nearest Planned Parenthood office and make an appointment. They'll charge you only what you can afford (even if that means nothing) and it will be completely confidential. You'll feel much better after you see them. Good luck.

What is Steatohepatitis?
alleviate the fears of employees about AIDS in workplace