|What is Steatohepatitis?
Aug 29, 2003
Can a person that has Steatohepatitis transmit it to another person by a needle stick?
| Response from Ms. Gabriel
You should contact either your primary care physician or a liver specialist. One resource is the Liver Clinic at Henry Ford (in Michigan) at (313) 916-8865.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Affect The Wbc?
- Hiv Symptoms Show Up After 5 Years
- How Long After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up The Day After Sex?
- How Long Is The Incubation Period For Hiv?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.