|What is Steatohepatitis?
Aug 29, 2003
Can a person that has Steatohepatitis transmit it to another person by a needle stick?
Response from Ms. Gabriel
You should contact either your primary care physician or a liver specialist. One resource is the Liver Clinic at Henry Ford (in Michigan) at (313) 916-8865.
Vindictive Staff with HIV
im scared to death
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.