|What is Steatohepatitis?
Aug 29, 2003
Can a person that has Steatohepatitis transmit it to another person by a needle stick?
Response from Ms. Gabriel
You should contact either your primary care physician or a liver specialist. One resource is the Liver Clinic at Henry Ford (in Michigan) at (313) 916-8865.
Vindictive Staff with HIV
im scared to death
- U.s Population Represents The Fastest Growing Group For Hiv Infections
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- How To Prevent Vomiting When You Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blood In Food?
- Can You Get HIV From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Slipped
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.