|survival of the HIV/AIDS virus in air
Jul 24, 2003
i need to know how long the HIV/AIDS virus can survive outside the human body,particularly fromm blood spills
Response from Ms. Breuer
Your best resource for this question is the transmission section of this website, where this question has been dealt with exhaustively. Read and learn!
Forced to Disclose HIV status at work
Employer right to fire if HIV contracted on Biz Trip?
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.