|survival of the HIV/AIDS virus in air
Jul 24, 2003
i need to know how long the HIV/AIDS virus can survive outside the human body,particularly fromm blood spills
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Your best resource for this question is the transmission section of this website, where this question has been dealt with exhaustively. Read and learn!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Survival In Blood Once Exposed To Air
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Survive Under Sunlight?
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.