nancy its from { INDIA}

HI IS TESTING CONSIDERED ACCURATE AT 84 DAYS WHICH IS {7 X 12 WEEKS} OR 90 DAYS.

I HAD A NEGLIGIBLE EXPOSURE,THOUGHT THE NEEDLE WAS USED ONE 2 DRAW MY BLOOD BUT IAM NOT SURE.....THE NEEDLE CAP WAS ON AND SAW NO BLOOD ON THE TIP OF THE NEEDLE ASWELL AND BESIDES MY DOC SAID THEY USE DISPOSABLE NEEDLES AND SYRINGES AND NEW SET OF NEEDLES AND SYRINGES FOR EVERY PATIENT?

I THINK IAM INFECTED ,IS THIS ANEXITY OR THIS IS A REALITY? THIS ALL HAPPENED ON 1 MAY NOW WHEN SHOULD I TEST?

AND IF THE NEEDLE HAD HIV + BLOOD IN IT AND MY BLOOD MIXED WITH THAT WHILE MY BLOOD WAS DRAWN..........WOULD THEN MY TEST BE POSITIVE? RIGHT NOW ITS NEGATIVE?

Response from Ms. Breuer

This sounds like a case of infection with fear of HIV. The situation you describe is highly unlikely to transmit HIV, and you have your doctor's assurance of disposable needles. Please trust the test result. Depending on the test you are using, your result is about 99% reliable at 12 weeks. At six months, you will be able to think of it as 100% reliable. Is there anything else going on in your life that puts you at risk for HIV? Where is this fear coming from? I urge you to get some help with those questions, my friend.

cobra
workplace drug test