Jul 21, 2003
what is COBRA
Response from Ms. Franzoi
COBRA is the acronym for the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986. COBRA allows employees and their covered dependents to purchase continued health coverage under certain circumstances when it would otherwise end, such as termination of employment, divorce, death of the employee or ceasing to be an eligible dependent due to age.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.