Disability and moving

You might not know the answer to this since it is a Canadian Law question. I am contemplating going on Short-term disability and moving back with my parents in another province. My long-term disability should kick in after 17 weeks on STD. Would that cause a problem if I did it before I got my LTD? My doctors feel that the stress of work and city life are negatively affecting my health and I need to do something quickly before the my health gets worse.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I am not familiar with Canadian law in this respect. I suggest you contact an attorney or legal aid society in Canada.

Employee
moving from Calif