|Disability and moving
Jul 21, 2003
You might not know the answer to this since it is a Canadian Law question. I am contemplating going on Short-term disability and moving back with my parents in another province. My long-term disability should kick in after 17 weeks on STD. Would that cause a problem if I did it before I got my LTD? My doctors feel that the stress of work and city life are negatively affecting my health and I need to do something quickly before the my health gets worse.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not familiar with Canadian law in this respect. I suggest you contact an attorney or legal aid society in Canada.
moving from Calif
- Would Hpv Show Up In A Blood Test
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.