|Can I go into nursing being HIV+?
Jul 21, 2003
I want to go back to school to get my nursing license but recently found out that I am HIV+. Can I still enter the nursing field or are ther risk that would prevent me from doing so?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Please, please read all the questions and answers in this forum about exactly the same question. Then ask yourself whether nursing is what you really want to do. If it is, do it! We need good nurses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra Sign Of HIV Infection
- Do Enlarged Lymph Nodes Mean I Have Hiv?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.