|Grants for housing
Jul 10, 2003
I would like to buy a house in the suburbs and honestly cannot generate all the cash for a down payment. What are my chances for a grant ? Can I qualify for one based on my HIV+ status.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We're not housing specialists, so we don't know. Try your local AIDS service organization--ask for the person who helps with housing questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.