|Woman terminated for unsubtantiated claims of sexual harrassment
Jul 10, 2003
North Carolina: disgruntled, documented poor work performance female terminated for insubortination, filed claims that her female supervisor sexually harrassed her. Both Lesbian. Supervisor was forced to resign. Is there legal recorse?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Not enough information. Who are you? Employer? Supervisor? Disgruntled? We're not lawyers here, so we cannot comment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.