|Woman terminated for unsubtantiated claims of sexual harrassment
Jul 10, 2003
North Carolina: disgruntled, documented poor work performance female terminated for insubortination, filed claims that her female supervisor sexually harrassed her. Both Lesbian. Supervisor was forced to resign. Is there legal recorse?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Not enough information. Who are you? Employer? Supervisor? Disgruntled? We're not lawyers here, so we cannot comment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.