|Going Back to School
Jul 10, 2003
I'm a 27 y/o male and positive. Recently I've decided I'd like to make a career change. I'm very interested in becoming a nurse but am unsure if being positive prevents me from entering the field.
Your answers are appreciated.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We need all the good nurses we can get. Your HIV status does not prevent your following through on this career choice. Please contact the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (www.anac.org) for their newsletter and more information. This is the issue that is their specialty. Good luck on your applications!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.