disclosure in the workplace

i was diagnosed H I V positive just over a year ago, I am not currantly on any meds and I am still working. I know my firm has a H I V policy but thats all I know, when I asked to see the polcy manual that contains this info I was asked what spec I wanted to see. Because i have not disclosed my status I could not answer therefore I am still none the wiser as to what exactly the policy is, is there any way I can find out without disclosing my postion to the secretary as she is the one with the info.

Response from Ms. Breuer

An employee manual with a secretary for a gatekeeper is one weird manual. Tell the secretary you want to read the whole thing. If you find that the HIV policy is not in there, but is a separate document, have someone from your local AIDS service organization request the document on behalf of a client who remains nameless. What is the point of having a policy if it's a secret?

Employment drug screening while HIV+
must an employer provide restrooms physically accessable to all employees