i don't know what to explain

i would like to know the hiv+ patients can travel abroad/ if yes suggest me which country i can travel for my brad & butter....arab & many cuntries have restriction on this which are the countries accept hiv+ to work

Response from Ms. Breuer

You are right. There are restrictions in many countries, especially Arab countries, and they change. The most current posting of the restrictions is on the website of the U.S. Department of State. Yes, you can travel. But read the State Department website page on HIV restrictions first, so you'll know what you face. Good luck!

Urinanalysis results
night sweats