|i don't know what to explain
Jul 10, 2003
i would like to know the hiv+ patients can travel abroad/ if yes suggest me which country i can travel for my brad & butter....arab & many cuntries have restriction on this which are the countries accept hiv+ to work
Response from Ms. Breuer
You are right. There are restrictions in many countries, especially Arab countries, and they change. The most current posting of the restrictions is on the website of the U.S. Department of State. Yes, you can travel. But read the State Department website page on HIV restrictions first, so you'll know what you face. Good luck!
- Hepatitis C Viral Load Scale
- How Does Herpes Increase The Risk Of Hiv?
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive As A Dry Sample?
- Do Most Plastic Surgeons Do Hiv Testing When Doing A Breast Enlargement?
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.