admirer of your answers

Hello-

I am writing from the International Labor Organization (ILO) in Geneva. I have been very impressed with the way you and your colleagues address questions on HIV/AIDS in the workplace. At the ILO, we deal with many of the same issues, but try to tackle them on the global level.

I plan on returning to the US and I am interested in doing similar work for the Body or another organization. I am a social worker with several years of HIV/AIDS experience and a current specialization on AIDS in the workplace.

Anyway, thanks again for your good work and feel free to check out our website (www.ilo.org/aids) for more information.

All the best, Jennifer grollman@ilo.org

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your generous comments. This kind of volunteer work needs knowledgeable, committed people. I'm so glad to know that you labor beside us! I will indeed check the website.

Nancy

cut on skin question...please help
hassled by employer!!!