Insurance still avalible for annonymous HIV+?

I recently tested positive with an anonymous test. I currently have Atena insurance through my work. However, I am 23 and not comfortable this job will be perminant. I want to know if I can buy my own insurance and be covered by two plans in case of a change in jobs? ( i know about cobra, but don't want to depend on it) I understand I would have to "lie" on the new insurance app. and say I have not been tested. Can I do this, there is no traceable test with my name on it? In addition, which is a good plan to have? What do I need to look for in an insurance company? Will insurance companies share my information?

I need to set myself up for life and must do it before I can go to any doctor. Do you know of any resources that could help me out? THANK YOU

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You would have to check with the insurance carriers in your state to see if they will extend coverage to you under an individual policy if you already have coverage under a group plan with your employer. You should consider that even if you were to leave this job, you would probably have another job and in most cases that job would offer medical benefits. However, if it is important to you to look into this, I suggest you contact an independent insurance agent in your area and tell him you are covered under a group health plan and would like to buy an individual policy.

Losing Job
Moving to new state