Would you please clarify?

Dear Ms.Franzoi, Ms.Gabriel and Ms.Breuer;

I have read through the answers to previously posed questions and I am hoping that you would all be kind enough to clarify something for me. In response to individual life insurance policies, I have read your answer that an HIV test would automatically be given. If so, would the applicant be told or asked to sign a release for this particular test? Thank you all for the time and attention that you give to this site, it is most appreciated. Thank you!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

When applying for a life insurance policy, insurance companies require a blood panel, including an HIV test. The applicant signs a release. Recently I was advised by someone who accesses this site that Physicians Life, Mutual of Omaha and New York Life offer some level of coverage without any medical questions. I have not confirmed this but you might want to contact those carriers to see what is available.

Possible Insurance Fraud
Losing Job