pre-existing conditions and long term care
Jul 3, 2003
Hi, my father has good insurance but he has parkinsons. My mom is worried that they don't have long term health, i.e. nursing home insurance, and she doesn't think she can get this type of insurance for my father. Are there plans that will cover him, with a pre existing condition? Where do we find them? Any idea of the costs?
Thansk for your time, email@example.com
Response from Ms. Franzoi
GE Capital is the largest insurer that offers individual long term care polices. Two other carriers are UNUM and John Hancock. Contact a local insurance broker and discuss the circumstances with him. He shold be able to advise you of any options and the cost.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.