National Health Insurance

I recently moved back from Europe to Indianapolis, Indiana after living there 7 years. I don't have health insurance in the States anymore and need to look for a national coverage. Do you know of any insurance companies who have national converage for HIV+ patients? Thank you very much.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

No. There is no national plan for HIV+ individuals, unless you are diasbled and qualify for Medicare. I suggest you contact an insurance broker in Indianapolis to see what plans you might qualify for. There might be a catastrophic plan in Indiana that would cover you if all other plans sold in Indiana will not extend coverage to you.

Changing Jobs, Changing States