disability question

Hello, Can you tell me if it will effect my CA state disability, SSI, and or work disability if I move to Germany from Cal. I am currently on CA state disability, my leave at work has expired, and am in the process of appealing my STD denial from a private insurance. I am planning on moving to Germany for a while to be closer to my partner but I dont want to lose my income. Thanks for all you do!!!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The move should not impact your private disability plan or Social Security. Check with The state of California's disability offices to determine the impact of moving out of the state would be.

leave of absence
Changing Jobs, Changing States