Jul 2, 2003
Hello, Can you tell me if it will effect my CA state disability, SSI, and or work disability if I move to Germany from Cal. I am currently on CA state disability, my leave at work has expired, and am in the process of appealing my STD denial from a private insurance. I am planning on moving to Germany for a while to be closer to my partner but I dont want to lose my income. Thanks for all you do!!!
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
The move should not impact your private disability plan or Social Security. Check with The state of California's disability offices to determine the impact of moving out of the state would be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.