|leave of absence
Jul 2, 2003
I have been out on leave for HIV symptoms for 6 months now. My doctor thinks ill be ready to go back to work in a few months if I respond well to meds. My work has extended my leave from the 12 weeks required to another two and are reviewing to extend after that. Are they required to give me my old position back or at least the same pay in another position? Thanks for all the help
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Your employer is only required to hold your position for 12 weeks under the FMLA.
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.