Jul 2, 2003
Why should it make any difference where you live as long as you pay your health insurance premiums on time?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
The cost of health care coverage varies by location because hospitals, doctors and other health care providers charge different rates depending on the area. For example, a doctor in Beverly Hills, California or in Manhattan in New York would charge a lot more than a doctor in small rural area would charge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.