Jul 2, 2003
Why should it make any difference where you live as long as you pay your health insurance premiums on time?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
The cost of health care coverage varies by location because hospitals, doctors and other health care providers charge different rates depending on the area. For example, a doctor in Beverly Hills, California or in Manhattan in New York would charge a lot more than a doctor in small rural area would charge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.