|Short term confusion??
Jul 2, 2003
I am currently on Short term disability and just got offered a positon at another company. Question, if I give two weeks notice now could std discontinue if I won't work for those two weeks or will my benefits continue till the date i put down as resign?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Your short term disability benefits would cease once you are no longer disabled and capable of returning to work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Warning Signs Of Neuropathy In Hands
- Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.