Correct Answer About Life Insurance for Aids Patients

I just wanted to inform you that your recent answer about life insurance for AIDS patient not being possible is not accurate. Physicians Life, Mutual of Omaha and New York life all allow such insurance under a policy that has no questions asked. There is a two year waiting period before benefits are paid but if death happens during the first two years a refund of all premiums is made. I have all three policies for a total of 45,000 of benefits. Different policies have different beneficiaries so that I can leave something to each of the people I love. There is nothing illegal about these policies; check with the companies I have named. I think you should restate your answer so that readers are not left without any hope.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Thank you for this information. I was unaware of any insurancce company that would do this. I will post your response so individuals can contact these companies.

2 year disability follow up
looking for a new plan