|Getting Disability Insurance
May 2, 2003
I'm a 30 y.o Poz guy, with good numbers and a good job. Is there anything I can do to get disability insurance (I currently do not have any), or some other coverage? I expect to work for many years, but want to plan for when I cant.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
The only way you could get disability insurance would be if your company were to offer a plan and you enrolled during the open enrollment period or if you started a new job with a company that offered employees disability insurance and you enrolled during the initial enrollment period.
HIV poz,appaulled by ins. regs!
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.