job loss in local companies

I am doing a research paper for my college english class on loss of jobs in local companies and the effects it has. I have not been able to find much information on the effects of job loss.

Response from Ms. Breuer

And this is not a good place to do the research. Please tell your college English teacher that you need help with your research skills. You have come to the wrong place to find this kind of information, but it's easily available if you learn some good research skills. Don't hesitate! You'll need those skills for the rest of your life.

Counld my HIV status be th reason I got fired.
necesito ayuda