|details of HIV/AIDS
Apr 25, 2003
1. Any update technologies to treat and prevent AIDS.
2. Whether HIV is the only virus, which can lead to AIDS?
3. The steps of the development from HIV virus to AIDS.
4. Why till now AIDS cannot be cured?
5. What is the origin of AIDS or where it is from?
6. The point of view for AIDS from different people, such as the patient, relations, other family members and public
7. People's point of view about should the AIDS patient be discriminated from the society, why?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Such good questions deserve research. This site and www.aegis.com are great places to start, and will link you to other sites on other topics in your list. Click your way to being well-informed. It's all easily-accessible information. Have fun!
my dentist has tested positive for HIV
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Pathogen Causes Genital Herpes?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.