|my dentist has tested positive for HIV
Apr 25, 2003
I found out my dentist has tested positive for HIV. Should I report the story to someone?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. Your dentist. Don't believe anything about anyone's HIV status unless it comes directly from them.
Then ask all the questions you can about why this might bother you. Listen to your dentist's answers. I hear a lot of questions about dentists who might be discriminating against HIV-positive patients. It's equally unjust for patients to discriminate against dentists, especially on the basis of a rumor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dentist Working With Hiv Positive Patients
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.