Apr 25, 2003
In Texas if you were to test positive for HIV is there any law that requires you to report this to your company that you work for. Can your company terminate your employment?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. No. Unless you're a surgeon, your employer has no business asking for your HIV status. You can be terminated for a lot of causes, but not for being HIV-positive itself.
Mandatory HIV Testing
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.