|loss of employee benifits.
Mar 20, 2003
being out on workmens comp for an occupational needlestick from a known hiv pt. and also collecting LTD> can the employer drop my employee benifits (medical/dental)? i am still considered disabled from all and any employment. I dont know what to do regarding this situation. would you please advise me?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact your employer's human resources department to inquire how long you will have medical and dental benefits. In addition, check with the workers' compensation carrier as some of the health care would be under workers' compensation.
Changing jobs what happens to my medical coverage
Uninsured and Unemployed
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.