|loss of employee benifits.
Mar 20, 2003
being out on workmens comp for an occupational needlestick from a known hiv pt. and also collecting LTD> can the employer drop my employee benifits (medical/dental)? i am still considered disabled from all and any employment. I dont know what to do regarding this situation. would you please advise me?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact your employer's human resources department to inquire how long you will have medical and dental benefits. In addition, check with the workers' compensation carrier as some of the health care would be under workers' compensation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.