|LTD Conversion Rights
Mar 20, 2003
In the March 4 edition of The Body you told a questionner that some LTD policies had conversion options or rights that allow the policy to continue if the beneficiary leaves the job (in this case to work for himself). I haven't heard of this as an option for LTD policies in Canada, and wondered where I could get more information on this option, and, even better a sample policy, to use as an example for Canadian insurance providers. If there is an association of insurers, or a particular insurer, that could help me, I'd really appreciate any contacts you could give me. Many thanks in advance! Cheers Ken King
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I would suggest that you contact an insurance broker in Canada and ask him which carriers offer this option. I know that UNUM offers this in their U.S. contracts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Topping Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Getting A Tattoo Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.